There are several pieces that tie together an Internet Marketing Strategy, that is why is so important to have a methodology that allow you to consistently produce measurable results, on the other hand, marketing your company, is no longer a job of the marketing department alone. We live in a social era, were relationships are created outside your private networks.
I have always said that systems don’t make companies successful what makes a company successful is their people and their willingness to evolve and embrace new things.
I mentioned that your company marketing is no longer a job for the marketing department alone.
So in this new marketing era let’s find out:
- Is your company using social media?
- Is your team participating on social media?
- Does your company have a blog?
- How often do you blog?
- Is your team helping promote your content?
Your company has a marketing department and you have a website, so you are all set right? Well let me ask you something, do you know?
- What is your website traffic?
- Is it growing?
- Is your website generating a healthy stream of lead?
- Are you converting those leads into customers?
Because at the end of the day, you cannot manage what you cannot measure, do you have defined goals of what you want to get from your internet marketing? If you don’t, how can you measure the ROI of your Internet marketing efforts? How can you measure social media ROI?